Top Trader : Risk Management
- What Is Risk Management?
- How Much Trading Capital Do You Need For Forex Trading?
- Drawdown and Maximum Drawdown Explained
- Reward-to-Risk Ratio
- How Leverage Affects Transaction Costs
- Calculating Position Sizes
- How To Set A Stop Loss Based On A Percentage Of Your Account?
- How To Set A Stop Loss Based On Support And Resistance From Charts?
- How To Set A Stop Loss Based On Price Volatility?
- How To Set A Stop Loss Based On A Time Limit
- 4 Big Mistakes Traders Make When Setting Stops
- 3 Rules To Follow When Using Stop Loss Orders
- Scaling In And Out Of Positions
- How To Scale Out Of Positions?
- How To Scale In Positions?
- How To Add To Winning Positions?
- Hedging Method
- Arbitraging Method
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.